CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Finn has started T-Ball this year and I have started going to the first of many games throughout his childhood. Brian is coaching his team and I think that they are both really enjoying it. Finn has talked about playing baseball for several years and always told him that when he was a big boy he would get to play. I guess that means he is a big boy now, at least that is what he tells me all the time.
Finn takes the field. It is so cute when the ball is hit. The entire team is in the field and when the ball is hit the entire team chases it down, even the first basemen. Sometimes it reminds me more of football than baseball.


Finn prepares to bat. He really likes wearing the batting helmet. He also really likes drinking the juice in the dugout during his teams batting time.

Up to bat!

Taking a break while running the bases to talk to the other team's third basemen, who also must be taking a break. I wonder what they are talking about?


No comments:

Post a Comment