CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

I heard them!

 "I heard them, Mommy!" "I did, I heard their footprints on the roof!"  I woke up to this being said as a little body propelled past our room Christmas morning.  I grabbed him before he could go down the stairs and we were able to retrieve his baby sister before heading down for our first Christmas morning with two children.  I have to say that being a Mommy at Christmas is as magical as being a child at Christmas, well almost.  Watching his excitement was so much fun.  Finn received his green bike and stinky the garbage truck.  Lucie got her baby stroller and some sippe cups like her big brothers. While we were looking at what Santa left, I started our "Sally rolls" (most people call these monkey bread, my family calls them after my Aunt Sally, because the recipe came from her).  The rolls errupted all over the place so we almost had a fire and the house filled with smoke which made for an interesting morning.  We then all looked in our stockings (Brian and I also exchange).  After eating our breakfast or what was salvaged of it, we headed to my parent's house for Christmas Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment