CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little Leperchauns







St. Patrick's Day has always been a big day in our house. When I was little my mom would have the leperchauns visit with their green glitter and gold coins. When I became a teacher I made sure that the leperchauns always visited my classroom and now that I am a mommy I make sure that they visit our house. This year Finn was ready for them. He spent the whole week before on the lookout for them. We woke up the morning of St. Patrick's Day to hearing Finn yelling from the living room, "they came, they were here, come see". They sure made a mess around our house, turning the milk green, leaving green paint footprints everywhere, and they even turned the toilet water green! They also left some fun green suprises- a green car and chocolate for Finn and a green binky and bubbles for Lucille. We had a great day eating green colored pancakes, shamrock shaped peanut butter sandwiches and going to the parade.











No comments:

Post a Comment