CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mommy of Two


I am a Mother of two children, a son and a daughter. I still can't say "my children" or "the kids" without smiling. Having two children is certainly an adjustment. Learning to meet the needs of two, sharing your time, feeling the guilt of having to let one wait, these are all things we have being dealing with over the last couple weeks. We have also been dealing with watching my little boy become a big brother. Seeing him hold his little sister, kiss her cheeks, find her binky and pat her feet melts my heart. I know he is dealing with his own feelings of adjustment but I also see how much he loves her. I am so excited to see our lives grow with the addition of our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment