CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011

I realize that we are now two and a half months into the year of 2011, but I am having a little trouble keeping up with blogging so Happy New Year!  We began New Year's Eve with a trip to The Children's Museum to celebrate a noon balloon drop.  Finn thought this was pretty fun.  Then we came home prepared for our little party, played games and relaxed.  We had friends join us for our New Year's Eve party and we counted down at 11:00 since we were dealing 7 children 5 and under.  We were impressed they lasted that long.  I was so happy this New Years to be celebrating with two children.  Last New Years I was 9 months pregnant and the year before that I had a miscarriage, so this was a very happy New Years for us.  I felt very blessed.
Finn and Hannah
 Claire and Lucie
 Party Animal!
Figuring out his popper

No comments:

Post a Comment