CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Little Valentines





We tried a little Valentine shoot to get a few pictures of the kid's valentine clothes.  My friend, Emily, made Lucie's outfit and I love it!  I wish I had the talent to make clothing, but having a good friend who does and cares enough to make my baby things is wonderful.  I have to say that Lucille was not the best behaved for her photo shoot.  She has gotten a bit determined lately and makes it well known if she doesn't feel like taking pictures, or eating, or getting out of the bath, taking a nap, riding in her car seat, having her diaper changed, leaving her brother's toys alone, not standing on things, well you get the idea.  Finn did great and we got his adorable picture in one try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment