CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

My 6 year old



My darling little boy is six years old.  I really have a hard time seeing how fast time goes.  I want it to slow down and give me more time with these little people who will all too quickly grow up.  Finn is still an active, curious little boy, but he is learning to focus his interests.  He still enjoys playing with his trains and toy story people, but is also quickly transferring over to legos and wii.  He loves playing outside with his friends, especially at parks.  He is learning to try new foods, but still loves pizza, mac and cheese, tortillas and yogurt.  He wants to read Bernstein Bear books, watch Phineas and Ferb, play mario cart and drive his truck.  His favorite thing to do as a family is play hide and seek. 
Happy 6th Birthday Finn!



No comments:

Post a Comment