CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

All Aboard the Polar Express!




We finally made it to the Polar Express! We were able to go a couple years a go when I was pregnant with Lucie and I remember thinking the next year we would be able to bring 2 children to see the train.  Well, last year we took off for our train ride and had to turn back home due to a big snow storm.  Finn was so disappointed!  This year we watched the weather and were nervous when we saw there was snow coming, but we took off anyway since we did not one to miss it two years in a row.  They loved the train ride and visiting with Santa.  Each of them clutched their bell they received from Santa the entire trip.  The hot chocolate and cookies were a big hit too!  Through the train windows Brian and I watched the snow begin to fall harder and harder.  It was an interesting ride home, but we made it and I am so glad we were able to travel on The Polar Express this year!  I hope my children believe in this special magic of Christmas for a long time.