CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham




We celebrated Dr. Suess's birthday this month with Suess books, art projects, recipes and book making.  Finn loved making the strawberry Suess hat pancakes but was not a fan of the green eggs.  Lucie was also not a fan, but I felt it went along with the book.  So far I have tried to feed Finn forms of eggs for four years now and he has yet to willingly take a bite.  The pancakes on the other hand were eaten very quickly.  

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Paige won't eat eggs either. . .in any form. I don't know what the deal is and I keep trying. I love your pics and updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just popping in to say hi! I was thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete