CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ice Skating




I had the chance to take Finn on his preschool field trip to the ice skating rink.  He was a little nervous at first telling me that he didn't know how to skate but I assured him they would teach him.  The kids used chairs to sit in, then lean on and then hold onto to help them get comfortable on the ice.  By the time he was done, he could skate (sort of) holding my hand.  There were a couple little girls in his class that could really skate so when we first got there Finn watched them.  He then thought that he would be able to do it, so he wanted me to let him go so he could go skate on his own.  He quickly found out that it is harder than it looks and maybe he would use some help.  It was a fun trip and I think we will have to take him more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment