CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten



Finn started kindergarten this Fall.  He was very excited to go to the big kid school and I am excited for these new experiences that is going through.  However, I was not excited for him to be gone all day everyday.  I miss having him home, I miss his little face in the back of the car, I miss my little buddy.  I knew I would miss having him home, but I didn't realize that I would still miss him 6 months later.  I do enjoy the time I have with Lucie that is one on one, we had never had that before.  Finn loves school and for that I am so grateful.  He is excited to go every morning, well most mornings.  He has a wonderful teacher and a very nice class.  I get to volunteer in his classroom several times a month and I enjoy working with the students and seeing him with his friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment