CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ice Cold Lemonade


Finn has been wanting to have a lemonade stand for a very long time.  We had some friends over and decided that it was the perfect day for a lemonade stand.  Actually, I did not feel it was the perfect day as it was  really hot and we had a lot of little people to watch, but since I had promised the day before I had to carry though.  First, they all made a sign for their lemonade stand.  Then we dragged the table and chairs out to the curb along with tons of toys, ice, cups and a million other things I did not know were necessary for a lemonade stand.  Then we waited and waited and waited a little longer until some poor woman driving by took pity on them and received the largest lemonade I have ever seen at a lemonade stand.  It was a lot of work and they got bored pretty quick, but I think they also had a lot of fun.  Next summer we will have to spread the word about our lemonade stand and maybe we can get a few more visitors.  









No comments:

Post a Comment