CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Have you ever tried to teach a 4 year old a 3 point turn?


Finn received an early birthday present and he is in love with it. He (and Brian) has wanted one of these since before he could talk and would just point at them and say "vroom". I have always said absolutely not because I think when children are outside they should be running and playing and not sitting in a car. Plus, they are beyond ridiculously expensive. One day we were playing at the park and a woman was setting up a garage sale for the next morning and she had this car sitting out front ready to sell. I actually stopped interested in a play house but Finn saw this and was in love. I did not plan to get it, but when we went home and he told Brian about it, I guess I got outvoted. So, Finn got his "big black truck" for his birthday. Trying to teach him to drive was interesting because the thing goes really fast, but he has actually caught on really quickly. He now takes the kids in the neighborhood for rides. I am happy to say that he still loves his bike and big wheel too.






No comments:

Post a Comment