CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

Finn has finished his first year of preschool, it is so hard for me to believe that he could be this old. He was very scared at the beginning of the year of starting school and told me that he just wanted to stay at home with me forever. He was so worried about it, but when the year started he walked in there so brave. It about broke my heart having him stand at the window and watch me leave. He always had to give me one more big hug before I left, but he really did enjoy school. He made some new friends and finally found some little boys to play with. For the last day of school his class went to the park for a picnic and playtime. Finn especially loved the big parachute they got to play with. I am actually looking forward to having my little boy all to myself again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment