CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I knew they would love each other......





I knew that my children would love each other, because I know how much I love my little brothers. I did not realize how profoundly it would touch me as their mother watching their bond develop. Finn gets so excited when LuLu does something new, just like Brian and I do. He will watch her do the same thing over and over and get excited about it everytime. He is so happy in his new role as big brother. He is exceeding every expectation I had. Lucie adores him. She watches everything he does and everywhere he goes. I know that this may change a little as she gets bigger and is in his things or when they may argue, but right now it is such an enjoyable part of my life. We know that we will love our babies and they will change our lives. I do not know if I realized how much they would also enrich each others.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. So special. I love those little moments. I need to cherish them more.

    Finn and Lucie look so much alike now!

    ReplyDelete