CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Getting ready to move. I had posted the other pictures that I had taken that day, but Finn looked so sad in them I took them down. He has been so excited about moving that I was a little suprised with how sad he looked when I went back to look at these pictures. Of course he is sad though, this is the only home he has ever known. Now that time has passed, we have been here two months and he is doing really well. He enjoys playing with all the little boys in our new neighborhood and we have been making sure he still sees his friends from our old neighborhood.

Here is the last picture at our old house. You can see my flowers and lilac bush in the background.


This is the first picture in our new home. This picture was taken when we had our appraisal and I thought it would be funny to take the picture before it was actually ours. Now begins the process of making this new house our home. I look forward to making our memories and traditions here. This will be where my babies grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment