CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Little Bit of News

We put our house for sale simply because we ran out of room. We needed 3 bedrooms on one floor so the kids could have their own rooms. I did not think now was the best time to put the house up with the terrible economy and a newborn, but Brian really wanted to so I supported him. It was really hard dealing with it all when Lucie was so young and I really did not have much hope of it selling, but I was wrong. It sold and we had to find a new home and very quickly. We have found our new home and we are thrilled with it. We will have so much more room- 4 bedrooms and a basement, unfinshed but still a basement. It has been a roller coaster of emotions, I am sad to leave the home we started our lives in, brought our babies home to, met wonderful people, but I am so excited to see what will come.
Moving boxes make excellent toys for make believe. I love how Lucie looks so thrilled to be included in the play.




No comments:

Post a Comment