CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st Day of School


Finn started the first day of his second year of school two days before we moved. This will be the last first day of school picture on this porch, well I guess there will only be two. I wonder how many will be taken at our new home? We decided to try a different preschool this year and have been thrilled with the decision. I really struggled with what to do because I knew that between the move and new baby sister, Finn had been through so many changes. I decided that we had to try it, because I really felt this school was where he belonged. He is learning great social skills, gets to perform and is in a faith based situation, which I felt was important. After praying about this decision for many months, I feel we have been lead towards the right path. I hope the rest of his school decisions go as well as this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment