CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Finn!

From the excitement of the 4th to the excitement of the 5th. This year was Finn's golden birthday, turning 5 on the 5th. I can't even begin to believe that this sweet boy has already turned 5 years old. The age that I used to teach. The last 5 years have been wonderful and I have loved being his Mommy, more so than I ever thought possible. I loved teaching and enjoyed my days in the classroom, but my days as a Mommy and being at home with my little ones has made me feel so blessed.
When we first had Finn we would just hold him and stare, hardly able to believe that he was ours. I still fill that way when I hold his sweaty always busy little body. He has been an adventure and keeps us on our toes. I look at him now and see my little baby but I also am beginning to see the amazing man that he will become. I especially see this when I observe him teaching his little sister something or concentrating on getting a drawing or puzzle just right. I am careful to cherish those impulsive kisses and squeezes and the times I hold him in my lap, because I know all too soon he will be too big for snuggling while watching Little Bear.


For his birthday party this year he was so excited to have his party at the Partee Zone, which he calls the "Fun Slide". He had friends from the neighborhood and some preschool friends to help him celebrate. It was his first kid only party and it went great.

No comments:

Post a Comment