CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Pictures

For Christmas this year I knew that I wanted to get the kids pictures taken together professionally. Trying to get one child to look at a camera and smile is hard enough but I knew I needed professional help for two. I have a friend from high school who has a photography business and is wonderful. She took pictures when Lucie was 2 weeks old and they turned out fantastic. Her name is Kristen Geerts and at the end of this post you can see a link to her studio. Lucie has learned to crawl a week before the pictures were taken so she wanted to show off her skills and not sit still. Finn did not feel like smiling or having his picture taken so it was a challenge. I think she did a great job and got some great shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment