CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010







This was the first year of us decorating our tree in our new home and Lucie's first year decorating the tree at all. Finn was very excited to decorate and seemed to think that whoever got the most on the fastest won. Which means that the majority of our ornaments are at 5 year old level. Of course, they are not staying there very long because Lulu makes her goal to take them off as fast as she can. So after "helping" for a few minutes Lucie was confined to the exersaucer where she loudly protested over her lack of involvement. The tree looks beautiful and my favorite part is how it shows in the front window from the street. Finn helped Daddy put our angel on the tree. Our angel came from one of Mommy' students and I love it. My parents always had the same sweet angel on the top of their tree and this one reminds me of it. I just love Christmas and I love the decorating. Our tree goes up right before Thanksgiving so we can begin getting in the spirit. I am so excited to enjoy Christmas this year with two children.








No comments:

Post a Comment