CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Letter to Santa

Finn worked very hard on writing his letter to Santa. He is beginning to sound out words and is able to usually hear a beginning, middle and end sound. We worked on this together and I really wanted to keep it, but we were unable to. It, of course, had to be mailed to Santa's workshop in the North Pole. Finn took it the Post Office himself to ensure it got sent. I wrote Lucie's part of the letter, but Finn reminded me to apologize for her pulling Santa's beard. He is a little worried she may be on the naughty list though I assured him Santa would understand.
Dear Santa, I have been a good boy. I would like a big green bike, big train road, stinky (as in Stinky the Garbage Truck)

No comments:

Post a Comment