CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

2 Months Old!










Our little Lucie is already two months old. I just can't belive how fast time is flying by. Many times I think how I wish I could just slow it down, I know someday I will look upon these days as the best in my life. I am so grateful to be able to be at home with my two young children. I wish I could keep them little and all mine for longer, but soon I will have to share them.


Lulu is a beautiful baby with dark, curly hair like mine and blue eyes, though it is too soon to know if they will stay blue. She is happiest when being held and would prefer to take all her naps this way. She is staying awake more now and very alert. We are all so much in love with her and our family of four feels like it has been this way for much longer than 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment