CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Mommy, look she's smiling!"




I hear this phrase so many times a day and everytime I also break into a smile. Finn is falling more in love with his sister everyday. She is becoming so much more personable and he loves interacting with her. He will talk to her, give her kisses and

make faces that make her break out with her new big smile. She started smiling a couple weeks ago but she smiled more at her friend, the fan, than she did towards her family. Now she is smiling in response to our smiles and to our many attempts to see her beautiful smile. At night when she is suppouse to be sleeping, I will look over and she will give me her biggest, brightest smile. I feel like she is saying, "see how cute I am, don't you want to pick me up". It is so much fun for Brian and I to see our two children having fun together, we could just watch them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment